Thursday, April 5, 2012

Go Bold or Go Home

I spoke briefly with my sister in law tonight about her health and recent cancer diagnosis.  She received the diagnosis about a month ago and has been on the joint journeys of discovery and recovery ever since.  Her call tonight brought some very blessed news - all signs of cancer appear small and treatable.  Praise God!  Tests on initial areas of major concern came back "clean."  She briefly shared some of the prayers she has recently prayed.   She prayed for strength.  She prayed for endurance.  She prayed that her doctors would find the source of her cancer and be able to answer her questions and provide answers to many unanswered questions.  She also shared what my mother-in-law prayed prior to her latest visit to the doctor : "Lord, let it be gone."  And sure enough it was gone.   Hence, my prior comment that "The major areas of concern came back 'clean'"   We chuckled with happiness and admiration at the boldness of my mother-in-laws prayer.

What resonates with me more is how God showed up and showed out.  I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Psalm 19:7-8 Msg Translation

*****

***

Followers