Friday, December 16, 2011

Perspective


We visited a science mueseum while in Orlando for Thanksgiving break.  This was a very profound part of our trip, mainly because of the exhibit pictured above.   It was all interactive/participatory and the exercise here, was to study the picture and identify the talking faces [there are two black faces one on either side of the white pillar and they are facing each other]. 

It was a hard for me to see.  Truthfully, I didn't see it at all until L finally pointed it out to me.  But, now that I have seen the faces clearly, I can't NOT see them, anymore - much like my life-changing encounter with Jesus.  It changed my  life and my perspective.

I am reminded of how when I looked closely and had a relationship with him for myself, I saw His face.  Life was not just something in the midst of darkness.  No, he was present.  And now that I have seen Him, not matter what the situation I can NOT see Him, anymore.  For that I am grateful.

I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Psalm 19:7-8 Msg Translation

*****

***

Followers