Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lord Help

  1. Discipline
  2. Productivity
  3. Balance
  4. Proper priorities
  5. Peace in the process
I give it to you O Mighty God.  I lay it at all at your feet.  You formed me, redeemed me and summoned me by name.  You will be with me as I pass through the waters, raging rivers and fires [my schedule and requirements, these days].  I have nothing to fear.  No one can deliver out of your hands and when you act no one can reverse it.  Go before me each day.  I could dwell on the things not done before today - the things missed and neglected, lost in the web of being overwhelmed, overcommitted, undisciplined and not properly engaged BUT instead, I focus on you - My God.  I will praise you who are bigger than my problems and heed your righteous instruction that tells me to forget the former things and not dwell on the past.  Lord, please come into my situation, my days, my every moment and do a new thing.  I perceive your presence on daily basis and acknowledge you as my God, the God that can make a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.  Rain down your Holy Spirit, release your anointing and do a new thing in me, in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News

Psalm 19:7-8 Msg Translation

*****

***

Followers